Club of Warsaw. Young Leaders Meeting Point
The Club is a regular meeting platform for young and dynamic people from Poland, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, actively involved in public affairs at national, regional and local levels. The far-reaching aim of this initiative is to establish a network of young local leaders, willing and able to build new and improve existing links between local communities of the four neighbouring countries.
Diplomatic protocol training with Adam Jarczynski; masterclasses: Negotiation in Action and Public Speaking (aspects of modern negotiation theory and technique: Anchoring, Framing, Reflecting, Active Listening) with former British Ambassador, Charles Crawford, simulations game.
CONDITIONS TO PARTICIPATE
- The candidate should be under 35
- She/He should deliver comprehensive CV and cover letter in English focused particularly on engagement in public affairs
- Application explaining the motivation and interest in English
- Moreover, the candidate should submit examples of her/his own contribution to local or regional public debates (articles, commentaries, blogs etc.)
- An absolutely necessary condition is a very good, active knowledge of English which will be the official language of the Club of Warsaw
CV and cover letter in English with examples of one contribution to local or regional public debates (articles, commentaries, blogs etc.) shall be sent to e-mail address: email@example.com
DATE AND PLACE: 8-11 October 2020, Warsaw
WE COVER: accommodation, meals and training course, as well as up to 200 EUR transport expenditures for participants from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine - depending on the possibility of travel to Poland due to COVID-19 restrictions.
DEADLINE 7 September 2020