Polish-Russian Youth Exchange 2017 in numbers:
- 52 applications were submitted for the contest
- The applicants sought co-financing of their projects for a total amount of PLN 3,582,642.38. The lowest amount requested was PLN 21,008, and the highest – PLN 129,100.
- The average share of the Centre's co-financing in the budgets of all projects was 73.66%.
- The applications anticipate participation in the exchange of 812 Poles and 791 Russians.
Ranking of topics:
1. Dance – the international language of friendship tapped with your feet! – 20
2. The city and the village. What opportunities, inspirations, sources of satisfaction and fulfillment do both models of life in the 21st century provide us with? – 10
3. An innovative world – how modern technologies change the lives of young people – 9
4. A Pole, a Russian, and a German meet... Sense of humour in Poland and Russia. What do Poles and Russians laugh at? – 7
5. Youth does not believe the Old age - how to use the differences between generations for the benefit of children, parents, and grandparents – 4
6. Polish and Russian victims of Soviet totalitarianism. To what extent is commemorating and reckoning the past necessary for the future – 1
Most applications were received from the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship – 10, then from the Greater Poland Region – 7, 5 each from the Lesser Poland and Pomerania, 4 each from the Mazovian and Lower Silesia Voivodeships, 3 each from the Kujawy-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Opole and Podlaskie Voivodeships, 2 from the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, and 1 each from the Western Pomeranian, Lublin and Lubusz Voivodeships.
The following entities received co-financing:
- Nowe Miasto Lubawskie Municipality
- Municipality of Strzelno – Gymnasium with Bilingual Departments in Strzelno
- "Piastun" Foundation for Children and Youth in Opole
- Garwolin Poviat – Piłsudski School Complex in Garwolin
- Municipality of Rozdrażew – Complex of Public Schools in Rozdrażew
- Association for the Blind and Low-Sighted Children "Razem do celu" in Dąbrowa Górnicza
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- The J. Kusociński Complex of Sports and General Education Schools in Gdańsk
- Municipality of Kolbudy
- Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce
- Świętokrzyskie Centre for Education "Uniwerek"
- University of Wrocław – Faculty of Historical and Pedagogical Sciences
- The Parents' Council of Primary School No. 2 in Słupsk
- "Bliżej dziecka" the Association of Parents and Teachers to Aid Children from the Municipal School Complex No. 5 in Gorlice
- Association Kuźnia Inicjatyw Lokalnych Lisewo
- Student Sports Club "Kaliber" in Białystok
- Maciej Frankiewicz Foundation in Poznań
- Association of Village Development and Cooperation in Moszczanka and Skrzebowa
- The City of Warsaw – General P. Szembek Lower Secondary School with Integration Units No. 22 in Warsaw
- The City of Poznań – Polish Aviation Lower Secondary School No. 50 in Poznań
- Poviat of Wrocław – Poviat School Complex No. 3 in Sobótka
- IKE Association (Miłakowo)
You can also find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/polskorosyjskawymianamlodziezy/