The second edition of the scholarship programme in the academic year 2013/2014
Five scholarschip winners have been from various scientific centers in Russia: Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Voronezh, Novosibirsk. Researchers represent five different disciplines: history, sociology, political science, musicology and history of ideas.
Scholarships enabled them to conduct research in various academic centers in Poland. Five winners were selected from 42 submitted applications. 24 of them met the formal requirements and have been approved for technical assessment.
- Dr. Ekatrina Tumanik, Institute of History, the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Novosibirsk, "The Poles in Siberia in 19th - early 20th century: biographical dictionary, characterisation, database, bibliography and sources"
- Dr. Elena Kucheryawaya, Kaliningrad Branch of the Russian State Universty for the Humanities,"The influence of the NGOs on the quality and effectiveness of Polish-Russian cooperation."
- Dr. Oleg Mikhalev, Voronezh State University, "Key problems in relations with Russia in the views of Polish political parties in the years 1989-2011."
- Irina Utenkova-Shalapak, The Rimsky-Korsakov St.Petersburg State Conservatory, "The Legacy of Oskar Kolberg in the history of the Slavic ethnomusicology"
- Dr. Natalia Puminova, The Russian State Universty for the Humanities, "The image of stupid Ruthenian and wise Latinist in the polemical works (the end 15th century - the beginning of the 17th century)"