The Centre for Polish-Russian Dialogue and Understanding granted Russian researchers in the academic year 2020/2021.
- Yelena Asmakovets from the P. A. Stolypin Omsk State Agrarian University will carry out a comparative analysis of factors influencing the professional and personal development of Polish and Russian students - future social workers.
- During the scholarship, Ivan Golovnyov from the Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) will analyze the image of Kamchatka and the neighbouring regions in the works of Benedykt Dybowski.
- Vladimir Kaganskiy from the Institute of Geography of the Russian Academy of Sciences will study the issue of the borderland between Poland and Russia: a contact zone and a premise for cultural dialogue.
- Margarita Korzo from the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences will use the scholarship to conduct research on 17th-century Orthodox funeral preaching: between tradition and Polish influence.
- During her internship, Irina Kozlova from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation will study the similarities and differences in street political activity in contemporary cities in Russia and Poland.
- Timur Maksutov from Lomonosov Moscow State University will use the scholarship to conduct research on Polish-German relations in the 1930s on the basis of the Polish press.
- Dmitriy Zuev from M.A. Bulgakov Museum in Moscow will address the reception of Mikhail Bulgakov's work in Poland.
The total amount of scholarships granted was 94 000 PLN.