In 2014 the Centre launched the third edition of the Open Competition to finance projects undertaken to promote dialogue and understanding in Polish-Russian relations.
Open competition 2014 numbers:
The Centre received a total number of 45 applications, of which 13 were left without consideration for formal reasons.
The remaining 32 requests were submitted to the Competition Committee for the consideration. On a meeting on 16 April 2014 they decided to finance 11 projects for a total amount of 203 000 PLN.
The following entities received funding:
- Singers Foundation (Fundacja Piesniarze)
- Stefan Batory Foundation (Fundacja im. Stefana Batorego)
- Gmina Sepool
- Public Library in Sopot (Miejska Biblioteka Publiczna w Sopocie)
- International Cultural Centre in Krakow (Miedzynarodowe Centrum Kultury w Krakowie)
- Slupsk Cultural Centre (Slupski Osrodek Kultury)
- Association of communes "Polish gothic castles" (Stowarzyszenie gmin „Polskie zamki gotyckie”)
- Panorama of Cultures Association (Stowarzyszenie Panorama Kultur)
- Contemporary Theatre in Wrocław (Teatr Wspolczesny we Wrocławiu)
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Uniwersytet Warminsko-Mazurski w Olsztynie)
- Urzad Gminy Gizycko