In 2015 the Centre launched the forth edition of the Open Competition to finance projects undertaken to promote dialogue and understanding in Polish-Russian relations.
Open competition 2015 numbers:
- The Centre received 42 applications. 37 requests fulfilled formal requirements and were submitted to a five-person Competition Commission for a consideration.
- Members of the Competition Commission at their meeting on 24 April proposed, on the basis of merit, to finance 14 projects for a total amount of 209 232 PLN.
- Three beneficiaries withdrew from the realisation of their projects - Education for Democracy Foundation, the Foundation for Children and Youth "Piastun" and the Parent Council at the Complex School and Preschool in Lisewo. Other projects were implemented in accordance with signed agreements.
The following entities received funding:
- Europejskie Centrum Solidarności
- Fundacja "Kultura nie boli"
- Fundacja "Muzyka Cerkiewna"
- Fundacja Ari Ari
- Fundacja im. Stefana Batorego
- Gimnazjum nr 50 im. Lotnictwa Polskiego w Poznaniu
- Instytut Europy Środkowo-Wschodniej
- Instytut Studiów Politycznych Polskiej Akademii Nauk
- Stowarzyszenie gmin "Polskie Zamki Gotyckie"
- Stowarzyszenie na Rzecz Wspomagania Rozwoju Osób Niepełnosprawnych "Amicus"
- Uniwersytet Warmińsko-Mazurski w Olsztynie