8th Open Competition in numbers!
- A total of 68 applications were submitted, of which 3 were received after the deadline. Two more applications were left unprocessed due to formal reasons;
- Out of 63 applications submitted for consideration, the Competition Commission decided to co-fund 25 projects;
- The total amount of funding amounted to PLN 350,030.00.
As a result of the competition procedure, the following entities received grants:
1. Marek Edelman Dialogue Centre in Łódź – ShortParis concert and educational program about Russians who co-created pre-war and contemporary Łódź within the framework of the Festival of Four Cultures
2. Institute of Political Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences – Polish Cemetery in Bujnaksk – pilot studies
3. Pracownia Urbanistyki Społecznej Foundation – Living Street in Kaliningrad. A street action within the framework of the European Mobility Week
4. Polish Gothic Castles Association of Municipalities - Creation of a cross-border tourist route within the framework of the development of a network of cooperation between institutions and societies of the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian Voivodships and the Kaliningrad Oblast.
5. The University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn – Holiday The University. Russian Old Believers in Mazury.
6. St. Joseph Calasanz "Parafiada" Association – Katyń Portraits 2.20 – social campaign
7. Association of Poland-East Cooperation (Greater Poland Division) – Scientific and educational session: Tatarstan yesterday and today at Adam Mickiewicz The University in Poznań
8. The University of Warsaw – the University Library – Research in archival and library collections in the National Library of Russia and the State Historical Archive – continued research
9. ARI ARI Foundation – educational project "Railway stations, factories, health resorts. Polish-Russian stories".
10. Theatre Association CHOREA – Participation of the AKHE Theatre (St. Petersburg) in the Retrospektywy Festival in Łódź
11. "Muzyka Cerkiewna" Foundation – Warsaw Orthodox Church Music Concert
12. Association of Creative Labour Centres – Theatre Festival Scene of Freedom in Słupsk
13. The Museum of Siberia Remembrance – conducting research and acquiring copies of materials concerning Polish presence in Siberia (Tomsk)
14. Kultura Nie Boli – A series of literary live radio shows presenting eminent Russian writers
15. Foundation of Critical Arts – Tapes and Sounds – the meeting of artists from Poland and Russia
16. Paulina Balandyk – didactic and methodological seminar for Russian language teachers
17. The University of Warsaw – Warsaw The University Choir – Presentation of the University Academic Choir at a festival in St. Petersburg, and in Moscow
18. Centre for Support of International Initiatives – information campaign addressed to Polish NGOs "How to cooperate with Russian third sector?
19. The Association of Creators "Cztery wymiary to dla nas za mało" – Kontakt-Lubimovka. Polish-Russian exchange of playwrights Lubimovka-Kontakt during the International Theatre Festival Kontakt 2019
20. "Wspieram" Foundation – Polish Film Festival in Russia "Vistula" – Moscow
21. Marta Koreniecka – Trilateral Youth Forum Poland-Russia-Germany
22. Institute for Eastern Studies – discussion panel "Polish-Russian cross-border cooperation" during the Economic Forum in Krynica
23. Socio-Cultural Association TŁOKA – Youth International Forum for Dialogue and Understanding
24. Foundation for Regional Development BIELIK – Commemoration of Soviet soldiers who lost their lives in Poland – broadening the knowledge about Soviet cemeteries on the website: pamiec1945.pl, 3rd edition
25. Ossoliński National Institute – Exhibition of drawings by A. Orłowski and accompanying educational programme